The application deadline has now passed. If you still want to tell your shared value story, please fill out this online form for a chance to be featured in the Shared Value Initiative community. Or share your story with over 300 game-changing practitioners at this year's Shared Value Leadership Summit, May 13-14 in New York City. Register for the Summit today.
Are you advancing shared value through a new initiative, innovative research, or a unique partnership? We want to feature you at the 2014 Shared Value Leadership Summit!
Earn the opportunity to share your story of shared value with over 300 game-changing practitioners. Apply by March 31, 2014 to be a guest storyteller at the Summit.
We are looking for concise, inventive content from talented speakers who also happen to be dedicated professionals exploring and progressing shared value within the corporate, nonprofit, or governmental arena. The speaking slot will be brief—10 minutes—and will occur before the marquee keynote sessions. If chosen as the top presenter, you will receive complimentary admission to the 2014 Summit ($1950 value). You will have the stage in front of a pivotal audience and directly contribute to the development of the shared value field.
How can I increase the odds that I’m selected? Favored content might include:
- New perspectives on shared value from the field
- How shared value is applied within local contexts, in particular industries, or in innovative partnerships
- New initiatives that have introduced innovative products or services, reconfigured value chains, or enhanced the local operating environment in ways that simultaneously meet social needs and advance business objectives
- How organizations infuse shared value within their culture or approaches, whether through incentives, policies, trainings, or internal funding mechanisms
- A unique story of applying shared value that can be scaled globally
Here comes the fine print:
- Applicants must officially represent an organization working on a shared value initiative or program. Our goal is to highlight practitioners.
- Submissions should highlight clear social and business value, either realized or projected.
- We encourage creative ideas for the Summit presentation. In-room audio-visual displays will be available.
- Finalists may be asked to discuss their concept over the phone with Shared Value Initiative staff to develop the presentation concept.
How Do I Apply?
Please complete this simple form by providing your contact information and a synopsis of your proposed presentation. We also encourage you to send links to video of you speaking or content related to your proposed presentation (not required). Apply by March 31st, 2014. Questions? Please contact Stacy Neal, Program Manager.