See you in 2017!
UPDATE: Save the date! The 2017 Shared Value Leadership Summit will be held May 9-10 at the Conrad New York. Learn more about the 2017 Summit.
A big thank you to the 400 in-person attendees and 1,500 online viewers for making this such a successful 6th annual Shared Value Leadership Summit! In the coming weeks, please watch this space for video recordings from the plenary panels, as well as slides and report-outs from all presentations, including the generative shared value lab sessions.
At this year's Summit, world leaders and business thinkers alike discussed the private sector's role in achieving the Global Goals, shared value's power to attract and retain young talent, and equity as a business imperative. Fortune magazine also announced its second annual "Change the World" list in research partnership with the Initiative. The list is now live! See which companies made the Change the World list.
Video Recap | Media Partner Devex Impact
Key Takeaways | Technology Partner MURAL
After Angela Glover Blackwell, CEO of PolicyLink, gave a moving talk calling the audience to action on shared value and equity, attendees engaged in a lab session brainstorming on how to apply those principles to companies. We used digital whiteboarding platform MURAL to capture their findings. Click through to see all the takeaways:
Read Summit Reflections from Jim Kalbach of MURAL and watch this space for more lab report-outs.
- FORTUNE: Editor's Desk: No Time for Socialists
- DEVEX: The Latest from the 2016 Shared Value Leadership Summit
- PACT: Collaboration Is Changing the Game for Global Development
- PSI: Swiping Right on Corporate Partnerships
- GSK: Busted: 8 myths about working in shared value partnerships
- SAVE THE CHILDREN: Ambitious goals require just the right partners
- SHARED VALUE PROJECT: Highlights: Shared Value Leadership Summit 2016
- COMMON IMPACT: Reflections from the Shared Value Summit
- KSS ARCHITECTS: Want to embed purpose in your company?
- VEGA: Conversations from Shared Value Leadership Summit
- JUSTIN BAKULE: As the Summit Curtain Closes, What's Next for Shared Value?
We will update this list as more reflections are published.
Peruse our favorite one-liners from the conversation on Twitter. Were you among our top social media contributors? View #SVLeaders stats and rankings on TweetBinder.